I got my first camera when I was 16, to take a high school photo class. It was a present from my mom. Though I cracked the body many years ago and sold most of my other cameras, I still have my Canon AE-1 body sitting on my shelf to remind me of the thrill of shooting and developing my first roll of Tri-X. I still shoot what makes me feel good. If I'm lucky, I find that others feel good too. I am the still photographer for "L.A. Ink" tattoo tv show, starring tattoo artist Kat Von D.
Find me at: http://chrisragazzo.com
21 Mar 2009 — 182 views
21 Mar 2009 — 184 views, 1 favorite
21 Mar 2009 — 163 views
21 Mar 2009 — 195 views, 1 favorite
20 Mar 2009 — 210 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?