I've been taking still photographs for about four and a half years now. Currently I am attending the Savannah College of Art and Design and am studying photography.
There is no doubt that this is my passion, and there is nothing I would rather do more with my life.
I consider myself old fashioned. I like to try to keep things simple. I love film very much, but readily embrace digital as well. I do not love the internet, but use it as a tool.
I am beginning to come to grips that I may have to
Find me at: http://www.zhphotographs.com
30 Jul 2009 — 59 views
30 Jul 2009 — 63 views, 1 favorite
30 Jul 2009 — 53 views
30 Jul 2009 — 50 views, 3 favorites
30 Jul 2009 — 56 views
21 Jul 2009 — 59 views, 1 favorite
23 Jun 2008 — 156 views
23 Jun 2008 — 134 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?