I am a former model who decided to try out the other side of the lens. I recently opened a small studio in Gatlinburg, Tennessee and am enrolled at the New York Institute of Photography.
I like to think of my Canon as my life partner and my Nikon as my mistress. I do not go anywhere without one of the two. Little do they know, they share the same case. ;)
I enjoy all aspects of photography but my primary area of "expertise" is working with children. My passion lies with the artful and uni
Find me at: http://www.myspace.com
25 Oct 2010 — 2 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?