I graduated from the Atlanta College of Art in 1990 with a BFA in Photography. I have been working for Advanced Photo & Imaging in Atlanta since 1997 as a photographer and graphic designer.
My main interests in photography are: the combination of form with the use of graphics; The details of larger elements to create an unseen composition; and seeing the context of people within a space.
27 Oct 2011 — 9 views, 1 favorite
27 Oct 2011 — 7 views
15 Sep 2011 — 12 views
15 Sep 2011 — 16 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
128 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
118 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do i enter ma pics for shootouts
A: Do you know?