I'm a man with a camera who started capturing images since birth! I can remember being around 5 or 6 yrs.old looking down through the viewfinder of my mom's Argus 75. I was immediately hooked! Now, much older, and many cameras later, that insatiable appetite for photography continues. I love shooting digital and the flexibility it allows. The Canon 7D and S95 are my favorite guns for now. Your viewing and comments are sincerely appreciated! Thank You!... And keep shooting!
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
6 Apr 2014 — 6 views
10 Mar 2013 — 6 views
7 Feb 2013 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?