I'm an amateur photographer hoping to learn enough and better myself to start up my own business.
Nikkor 50mm 1.8
Sigma 10-20mm Wide Angle
Sigma 70-300mm DG Macro
Tamron 90mm Macro
Plus various filters
Oh and I recently purchased studio lights and a backdrop, so I'm learning how to use those still.
23 Apr 2009 — 67 views
23 Apr 2009 — 86 views, 1 favorite
23 Apr 2009 — 75 views, 1 favorite
23 Apr 2009 — 56 views
23 Apr 2009 — 71 views
23 Apr 2009 — 55 views
20 Apr 2009 — 68 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
394 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?