I am Andres Ordorica. I am a playwright who loves to take photos. I found photography captivating, I love the idea of keeping a memory with you forever with the snap of a button. I have seen many wondrous things and met many wondrous people in my life. I have been blessed with the places I got to grow up in and am glad I have pictures to remind me of those places. That is why I take pictures.
2 Dec 2008 — 62 views
2 Dec 2008 — 71 views
8 Nov 2008 — 88 views
20 Oct 2008 — 124 views, 1 favorite
4 Oct 2008 — 71 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?