I was born in Saraburi province, Thailand in July 1972. I graduated from Thai Arts at Poh Chang School of Arts in 1991.
For me, photography is like a way to touch another side of arts made from reality happened around me. It’s so much fun to seek for the hidden beauty and I don’t limit myself to any specific kind of photo shooting. All my works have naturally been created, depending on what message I attempt to deliver to the viewer.
Find me at: http://pansasunavee.deviantart.com
2 Dec 2012 — 26 views, 6 favorites, 3 comments
In "Photo Challenge: What Goes Up, Must Come Down; Stairs"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?