I have had an interest in photography for many years, I started with a 110 camera and worked my way up to 35mm & medium format.
Took a 10 week course in B & W that met once a week at New England School of Photography using both 35mm & medium format which helped me to “look” at what I was photographing.
Joined a local camera club where I started out in Class “B” and worked worked my way to “Masters”.
Worked for a custom photo restoration place where I worked with all kinds
- +JPG+ since November 2009
- *3 hot photos
23 Sep 2014 — 2 views, 2 favorites
23 Sep 2014 — 4 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
191 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?