Started doing photography as a hobby in high school, and now I hope to make it something more than just a hobby. Currently taking classes to get my associates in photographic technology.
I love to spend endless hours in the darkroom. Just me, my negatives, and my music. But of course, I do most of my work with my digital camera. I'm influenced by everything and everyone.
13 Jun 2009 — 52 views, 1 favorite
13 Jun 2009 — 24 views
16 May 2009 — 32 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?