Art photographer, has regular displays in London and the South East. Work involves mainly street life, carnivals and more recently nature. Mainly taken on 35mm Nikon camera, but also uses, Holga 120, Lomo 360 spinner,pinhole blender, Olympus Pen half frame and lensbaby composer. 2012 got a contax G1 and hope to have more London street work added in the coming months.
Early 2014 won the 'Art on the Bridge #4' award for the photograph 'Tower Bridge 2011'. Had photograph on display at Tower Brid
Find me at: http://www.photoimpressions.co.uk
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?