I am shooting with my EOS Canon 50D using Canon glass... EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, EF 70-200mm f/4 L IS USM, EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM, EF 135mm prime, and a EF 50mm f/1.8 II. For quickies I carry around a little point & shoot, Canon PS A570-IS... better than a cell phone cam. I use Lightroom to manage my photo library on an Intel, Mac Pro displayed to Apple's 30". Don't get out enough as I'd like to take pics as I spend to much time behind a monitor doing layout & design for print & web.
Find me at: http://www.phrazer.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?