Katharina Karin Fösel
I'm a 21 year old university student of English and History from Germany and for now about 18 months I am addicted to photography.
I love thinking of concepts or just realizing my ideas, emotions and feelings.
I work with a Canon EOS 350 D and a lens by Sigma (DC 17-70 2.8-4.5). I always use natural light as a source of lighting, but I hope someday, I can afford some studio lights.
Most of my pictures are self portraits.
Find me at: http://flickr.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?