There is many inspirating themes in the suburb, as well as in Paris. In any place, I'm not really a tourist, I'm trying to suggest some poetic lyrics. But sometimes shoots could be just a surprising feeling effect.I have to learn how to make nice photos is a quickest time ! I began the passion in 2007 with a compact digital Camera Pentax 6mpx. The passion growing, I get a Canon EOS 400 D in 2008 May. Nice to share the passion with JPGmag friends. I hope you could join your feelings to mine !<
Find me at: http://home.fotocommunity.com
9 May 2008 — 196 views
4 May 2008 — 234 views
2 May 2008 — 210 views, 3 favorites
2 May 2008 — 195 views
2 May 2008 — 213 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?