My name is Robert and I own Robert Jones Photography out of Lubbock, Texas. I've been in business since 2008 when I bought my first professional camera setup, and I've loved my job ever since. Texas Tech grad, and husband.
Delivering quality, with skill and passion.
9 Aug 2013 — 14 views
9 Aug 2013 — 8 views
8 Aug 2013 — 15 views
6 Aug 2013 — 8 views
6 Aug 2013 — 3 views
6 Aug 2013 — 5 views
13 Jul 2013 — 13 views
13 Jul 2013 — 8 views
4 Jun 2013 — 4 views
4 Jun 2013 — 19 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?