I have always been creative, and started taking photos when I was eight yrs old, after acquiring my older brother's Brownie Camera...and continuing on from there. In the last few years I have gotten more serious about it, purchasing 35 ml cameras and I loved it even more! Now that I have a Digital, it is so much easier and less expensive that I have really been experimenting and tying to learn all I can. Carrying it with me always, and taking shots of anything and everything! Hope you enjoy!
Find me at: http://hometown.aol.com
3 May 2008 — 101 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?