I am a dreamer. I have a great imagination. I enjoy expressing my thoughts and emotions through photography. I received my first camera, a purple sparkly 110 mm at age 6. Both my camera and perspective have changed a lot since then, but the joy of photography is still the same. I believe that each person's style and point of view is as unique as the photographers themselves.
"Each one sees what he carries in his heart" ~ Goethe
Here then I hope to share a little bit of what I carry in mine
Find me at: http://www.reflectionsofus.instaproofs.com
9 Jun 2010 — 34 views
9 Jun 2010 — 21 views
6 May 2010 — 58 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?