I am a self discovered photographer, who one day decided to leave my high-paid, confortable job as programmer and decided to study how to be a graphic artist. I have never, for one day, regretted my decision and today I am very proud of my photographic work.
Although financially it meant a drawback, when I see the beauty of a good picture I know I did the right thing.
12 Mar 2012 — 22 views, 2 favorites
9 Mar 2012 — 28 views, 4 favorites
15 Jan 2012 — 12 views, 1 favorite
15 Jan 2012 — 15 views
26 Aug 2011 — 37 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
251 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?