Photography is my lifetime passion. I began taking pictures when I was 6 years old and my father gave me a small B&W Kodak camera. Now I am a retired professor and I work as a freelance writer and photographer. I travel anytime I can, and I like to take pictures of people, street-life, cityscapes and landscapes. With my photos I try to capture the essence of a particular place and environment.
Find me at: http://www.rf-artphotography.com
10 Dec 2014 — 21 views
9 Dec 2014 — 21 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?