I live in Houston and in Chappell Hill, Texas with my wife Linda. I am also a writer and have published a prose collection, UNDER A RIVERBED SKY, and a book of stage monologues for actors, HEART SPEAK. I move back and forth between words and images, and sometimes create pieces which include both. I teach creative writing to adults at The Women's Institute in Houston.
9 May 2010 — 16 views
8 May 2010 — 58 views
8 May 2010 — 46 views, 1 favorite
6 May 2010 — 18 views
6 May 2010 — 14 views
5 May 2010 — 61 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
101 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
340 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?