I am - glad to be still upright. ;-)
I am - glad to be still enjoying photography after 46 years.
I am - still wondering what I want to be if I grow up.
For now - I design boats.
Avatar courtesy of Issie - an artistic grand-daughter.
In Flick'r at:
- +JPG+ since December 2010
- *34 hot photos
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
94 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?