Hey- I'm saskia! I'm into learning about all kinds of photography. I LOVE the darkroom, I love the feeling of accomplishment and connection with the picture that I get after physically producing my own art. I like physical things; blatant shots that show detail, whether it be a person or an object or material. I love detail, I love light, but I'm still experimenting and trying things out! I love traveling and taking pictures of places that i'm unaccustomed to. Almost done building my darkroom:))
7 Feb 2012 — 23 views, 1 favorite
18 Jan 2012 — 23 views, 2 favorites, 3 comments
17 Jan 2012 — 10 views, 2 favorites
16 Jan 2012 — 7 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?