Hey- I'm saskia! I'm into learning about all kinds of photography. I LOVE the darkroom, I love the feeling of accomplishment and connection with the picture that I get after physically producing my own art. I like physical things; blatant shots that show detail, whether it be a person or an object or material. I love detail, I love light, but I'm still experimenting and trying things out! I love traveling and taking pictures of places that i'm unaccustomed to. Almost done building my darkroom:))
7 Feb 2012 — 22 views, 1 favorite
18 Jan 2012 — 21 views, 2 favorites, 3 comments
17 Jan 2012 — 10 views, 2 favorites
16 Jan 2012 — 7 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?