Hello! I have been shooting for many years, but started to get into photography and "looking" at my shots only a few years ago. The two areas I like to shoot the most are Macro and Architecture. I live in Montana and there are some great ghost towns here to explore. I get lost in them, finding interesting things to shoot and imagining what it was like to live there. I really enjoy being here and seeing everyone's work. There are some very talented people here!
14 Dec 2008 — 57 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?