My interest in photography began when I inherited a plastic Kodak camera. Now I shoot primarily in full frame DSLR. The camera is a tool to express creativity, convey a message or story, record history and create artistic images which are pleasing to the eye. With a degree in Advertising Art, I've continued to be involved in higher education serving on advisory and portfolio review boards. My work has been published in magazines, is in several permanent museum collections.
Find me at: http://www.MDavenportPhoto.com
5 Nov 2012 — 15 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Extreme Weather and the Aftermath"
5 Nov 2012 — 5 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?