Things started back in 2005 when i blew out the dust from my father's old photo camera and discovered a photo lab at my school. A few B&W films later, i bought myself a digital camera.
I like shooting outdoor, on the corner of the street or on a trip on the other side of an ocean as often as i can - which is always too rare !
Joining jpgmag has been a unique opportunity to learn and share on photography. I wish a long life to our community.
Find me at: http://www.julien-sarrade.carbonmade.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
374 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?