Mr. Kim Huff
I've been taking "pictures" all my life. I’ve always been the unofficial family photographer...ALWAYS with film point & shoot cameras. I understood some basic concepts such as ISO. I've always felt I had a decent eye for a nice shot. That being said, I wasn't even a hobbyist. I have DOZENS of rolls of film sitting around, undeveloped.
4 years ago I purchased my first digital camera, a Canon point & shoot. That was my baby and until I broke it I carried it everywhere! I began to develop a re
Find me at: http://www.kvhuffphotography.zenfolio.com
30 May 2009 — 29 views
4 Apr 2009 — 38 views
18 Mar 2009 — 46 views
16 Sep 2008 — 61 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
107 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
385 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
275 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?