I am the air that I breath. I am the mud between my toes. I am the spring that I drink from. l am the lens that I focus with. I am the mountain that i stand on.I am the largest cloud in the sky and the smallest.I was 21 without a divers licence. I am the glaciers that fall and raise the seas.I am the storm that you will never forget.I am President Barack Obama. I am the first sound a baby makes.I am Bob Dylan's mic. I am you.Even if i don't want to be.And we are dust left from a type2 supernova.
18 Jun 2010 — 15 views, 1 favorite
18 Jun 2010 — 7 views
18 Jun 2010 — 4 views
18 Jun 2010 — 5 views
17 Jun 2010 — 6 views, 1 favorite
17 Jun 2010 — 16 views, 1 favorite
17 Jun 2010 — 19 views
16 Jun 2010 — 5 views
16 Jun 2010 — 8 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
401 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?