I fell into photography by mistake in high school when I was put in the wrong class. I quickly fell in love with sports photography and it became my obsession.
When I was in college I met the most beautiful girl in the world (she still is!) and we decided to get married. I sold all my camera gear off to buy her a fitting ring which was sad.
Several years later I got back into photography with my first digital SLR. I now love photographing people and have found my passion again.
Find me at: http://jshphotography.com
13 Jul 2009 — 71 views
2 Mar 2009 — 125 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?