I fell into photography by mistake in high school when I was put in the wrong class. I quickly fell in love with sports photography and it became my obsession.
When I was in college I met the most beautiful girl in the world (she still is!) and we decided to get married. I sold all my camera gear off to buy her a fitting ring which was sad.
Several years later I got back into photography with my first digital SLR. I now love photographing people and have found my passion again.
Find me at: http://jshphotography.com
13 Jul 2009 — 71 views
2 Mar 2009 — 125 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
46 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why am I not given the option to nominate a person for member of the week?
A: Do you know?