I am 18 years old and a freshmen at IPFW in Ft. Wayne Indiana. I just started doing photography less than a year ago when I had a class my senior year. Until that class I had no clue what I wanted to do with my life; now im majoring in photography and graphic design.
Find me at: http://ipfw.facebook.com
5 Nov 2007 — 319 views, 1 favorite
24 Oct 2007 — 263 views
20 Oct 2007 — 365 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?