Photographer based in Melbourne Australia.
I'm like a large, enchanted child where everything all around me is exciting, shiny, pretty, and intriguing. I love to go places and explore. I am always entranced by the weird and unusual, by the simple beauty in things, and by the colours, details and patterns around us.
My love of photography comes from wanting to capture and keep forever the sights that grab at my heart and imagination.
I adore my world and the way in which I see it.
Find me at: http://sophiaphoenix.redbubble.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?