As a photographer people know me by the name “Sopnochora”. I have started photography in December 2009. Photography is the only thing which makes me feel I’m alive and helps me live with all the essence of life.
I have completed my B.Sc (Bachelors in Science) and M.S (Masters in Science) in Microbiology from Department of Microbiology, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh and now working as a Senior Quality Assurance Officer at icddr,b.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
3 Nov 2013 — 11 views, 2 favorites
6 Apr 2013 — 36 views, 1 favorite
24 Mar 2013 — 5 views, 1 favorite
22 Mar 2013 — 43 views
24 Dec 2012 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
62 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
181 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
212 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?