Photography is the ultimate art form. We who take the pictures of the world, create new worlds, unique and minimalistic worlds, of feeling and sense. Taking "The Shot" is a remarkable, once-in-a-lifetime experience. I recommend it to everyone! Finally, photography is a wondrous journey of profound discovery and amazing capture. I have taken thousands of shots since receiving my first "Polaroid" camera in 1966. But here at this site, I present only what I think are my best shots. Enjoy.
- +JPG+ since January 2013
19 May 2013 — 12 views, 2 favorites
17 Mar 2013 — 8 views
17 Mar 2013 — 10 views
1 Mar 2013 — 20 views
28 Dec 2012 — 62 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?