I have been taking photographs since I was quite young.
I learned basic photography in art school, and had a brief stint training with a photographer in England, but commercial photography didn't interest me.
I went into the film business but have always kept photography as a passtime. I'm more of a documentarian -- interested in the transient nature of the photograph and the decisive moment than in the perfecting of technique.
- +JPG+ since January 2010
3 Sep 2014 — 7 views, 1 favorite
3 Sep 2014 — 4 views, 1 favorite
3 Sep 2014 — 9 views, 2 favorites
3 Sep 2014 — 8 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?