I have always lived in Madrid. I did not study photography. Did not study Fine Arts. I started to devote to shooting in late 2007 and since then I can say I have learnt something new everyday. Self-taught.
I love travelling and outdoor sports. My camera always goes with me.
I am also interested in analogue developing, which I consider is something magical. It shouldn't be forgotten, ever.
Find me at: http://www.conpuntorojo.com
6 Feb 2014 — 4 views
6 Jan 2013 — 12 views, 2 favorites
26 Dec 2012 — 6 views
2 Nov 2012 — 8 views, 5 favorites
13 Sep 2012 — 8 views, 3 favorites
5 May 2012 — 11 views
20 Mar 2012 — 20 views
6 Mar 2012 — 9 views
In "Photo Challenge: Martha Stewart Would be Proud; The Commercial Side of Halloween"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?