Photography is one of the most multifaceted art forms. As a photojournalist I feel one thing is most important. Striving to convey the most truthful photographs as possible. Every a picture is an illusion by nature. Most valuable to me is the truth or reality I can communicate through that illusion. That becomes the challenge which I embrace. The camera becomes a vehicle to show others what they can not experience themselves. A means of sharing the world with the world.
27 Jan 2013 — 12 views
26 Jan 2013 — 12 views, 3 favorites
26 Jan 2013 — 7 views
26 Jan 2013 — 4 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
49 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
119 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
113 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?