freakboy on world tour-all time along with 15 kg photo-equipment.
I was born in an acient, over 1000 years old small town named Kronach in Franconia, Bavaria, Germany.
The first time I got in contact with photography was as a 6 year old boy. My dad used to capture pictures with a LEICA from the 50ies and from that time on I am addicted to photography!
Nikon D700, Hasselblad 500 c/m
Nikkor 18mm f/3.5
Nikkor PC-E 24mm 1:3.5D ED
Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm, f/2.8
Nikkor VR, AF-S 70-20
17 Nov 2011 — 4 views
11 Jan 2011 — 45 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?