I am a working professional photographer. My clients include magazines, ad agencies, design firms and corporations. I also spend a lot of time (and money) shooting personal projects. The commercial work informs my personal shooting, and vice versa.
Find me at: http://www.tonyfoto.com
21 Oct 2008 — 670 views, 1 favorite
1 Oct 2008 — 656 views, 3 favorites
1 Oct 2008 — 766 views
23 Sep 2008 — 740 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
95 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
85 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?