I am a retired rehab psychologist. My son gave me a camera as a present. It was a basic Kodak Z1015 IS.
Simplicity and truth are the resounding chords that entwine my life. My photos reflect that. I walk, look, and shoot.
A photograph is the only way to stop time!
Find me at: http://www.amazon.com
29 Jul 2012 — 10 views, 1 favorite
16 Sep 2009 — 70 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
33 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
83 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?