I am a retired rehab psychologist. My son gave me a camera as a present. It was a basic Kodak Z1015 IS.
Simplicity and truth are the resounding chords that entwine my life. My photos reflect that. I walk, look, and shoot.
A photograph is the only way to stop time!
Find me at: http://www.amazon.com
29 Jul 2012 — 10 views, 1 favorite
16 Sep 2009 — 70 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
414 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?