I am a children's portrait photography artist working primarily on the Emerald Coast of Florida & Atlanta. My work has been featured in two books, one of hospice patients and another of families that have a child with autism. I've done two campaigns on racial issues and domestic violence in 08-09.
Success lies in my ability to create portraits that tell the personal stories of each family who hires me. If they are speechless and have tears running down their cheeks when they see their photos...
Find me at: http://lookwhojustblouin.com
14 Oct 2009 — 40 views, 2 favorites
14 Oct 2009 — 34 views, 1 favorite
14 Oct 2009 — 27 views, 1 favorite
14 Oct 2009 — 45 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?