I'm nothing without a camera in front of my face... it might be my job, but it's also my life and passion. My work is primarily travel based, but nothing gives me a buzz like hitting the back streets of any large city with my camera.
I'm based in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Vietnam, but have some 51 countries under my belt, and plan to add a few more.
Oh! Also... I'm 43, single, love outdoor adventure sports, good food and ice cold tiger beer!
Find me at: http://www.vinapix.net
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?