Wayne Moran, a commercial photographer based near St Paul, MN, has shot assignments in numerous states and countries around the world. His bold and striking style comes from his longtime passion for landscape photography.
Wayne's portfolio includes people, landscapes, cityscapes, architecture and nature. He works in both color and black & white from many National Parks, National Forests, wilderness areas and cities.
His work has been exhibited in galleries.
He is also available for lectures on landscape, cityscape, architecture and nature photography and he teaches HDR image processing t..
Find me at: http://www.waynemoran.com
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
415 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?