Originally a painter, I studied Commercial Art at Baylor University and was an Air Force Illustrator in Hawaii. While there I also ran the Photo Hobby Shop winning awards in Experimental Color Photography. Though self-taught predominately, I have studied fine art printing under Steven Johnson and have a book out and another nearing completion called "Reflections".
"Fear is the darkroom in which we develop our negatives"
Find me at: http://www.streetsofsanfran.com
7 Mar 2011 — 7 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
412 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?