I am 66 years old and recently re-discovered photography. I shoot with a Canon XT digital SLR. I still work full time as a maintenance engineer at a large hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I enjoy writing poetry and short stories, sometimes referred to as, "Flash fFction." My wife and I enjoy motorcycle touring, we currently ride a 2000 Honda Goldwing, thus my screen name,"Wingrider." I don't have a decent and recent picture of myself to post, maybe I'll find one sometime.
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
38 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?