I am a Kyoto-based photographer, interested mainly in traditional culture, especially architecture, temples and shrines. My greatest passion is photography that captures the magical play of light and shadow on traditional buildings. I strive for a quiet sensibility in my work. I also enjoy taking photos of the small-scale agriculture that is still practiced in the northern part of Kyoto.
Find me at: http://yakumosworld.aminus3.com
24 Apr 2011 — 8 views
10 Apr 2011 — 12 views, 1 favorite
3 Apr 2011 — 9 views
14 Jan 2011 — 13 views
13 Jan 2011 — 23 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
428 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?