I'm a swiss and canadian girl. I started getting pictures for a local blog and I became addictive. Having my camera with me give me strenght to go in unusual place, to get up in the early morning to catch the life before everybody. My camera and I can cross the planet just togheter to find how beautiful and amazing the world is. Every place, every one is an artistic subject just available to whom get the time to push on a camera button.
26 Sep 2011 — 6 views
14 Nov 2010 — 10 views
4 May 2010 — 48 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?