I have always loved photography. Photography has always provided strong emotions to me. Make a photo, choose a shot or a sequence to show it, is a way to pass part of one's being to others. I had a long pause in which I had almost stopped photographing. I'm recovering gradually. I find decent some of my images, but I have still so much to learn ....
I like any comment you can make. So I can grow.
5 Feb 2012 — 12 views, 2 favorites
29 Jan 2012 — 4 views
29 Jan 2012 — 3 views
29 Jan 2012 — 12 views
29 Jan 2012 — 8 views
29 Jan 2012 — 14 views, 1 favorite
29 Jan 2012 — 11 views, 1 favorite
3 Jan 2010 — 27 views, 1 favorite
3 Jan 2010 — 19 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?