Born in 1986, lives and works in her birthplace, Porto (Portugal).
She graduated on Fine Arts & Intermedia in ESAP (Escola Superior Artística do Porto) in 2011.
She doesn’t consider herself a photographer at all — she’s a visual artist who uses photography as a creation method. That said, she’s self-taught in photography and has been developing works which reveal inner emotions and her own personal world.
Dreams, memories, surrealism, colors and emotions are key in her works.
Find me at: http://www.silviadias.pt.vu
13 Apr 2013 — 30 views, 1 favorite
3 Feb 2012 — 23 views, 3 favorites, 1 comment
31 Jan 2012 — 20 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?