I am a photography/graphic design/photojournalism major with The Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California Online Division. I have been in love with photography since I was a very young child and have photographed everything from laundry washing because I liked the way the colors and water moved together to amazing places.
Find me at: http://https
9 Feb 2015 — 2 views
9 Feb 2015 — 4 views, 1 favorite
9 Feb 2015 — 5 views
6 Feb 2015 — 5 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Indoor Volleyball Pictures
A: Do you know?