My name is John and I live in Orange County N.Y.. I have been into photography for 17 years and have a portfolio of my early work. It was about 2004 when a co worker of mine showed me his web site of abandoned places and weird things. That's when I started getting into Urban Exploration and a few years later started my own website on Urban X called abandonedny.com.
Find me at: http://www.abandonedny.com
8 Jun 2008 — 90 views, 1 favorite
1 Jun 2008 — 86 views, 2 favorites
1 Jun 2008 — 58 views
1 Jun 2008 — 47 views, 1 favorite
11 May 2008 — 70 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
61 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
137 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
191 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?