My name is John and I live in Orange County N.Y.. I have been into photography for 17 years and have a portfolio of my early work. It was about 2004 when a co worker of mine showed me his web site of abandoned places and weird things. That's when I started getting into Urban Exploration and a few years later started my own website on Urban X called abandonedny.com.
Find me at: http://www.abandonedny.com
8 Jun 2008 — 89 views, 1 favorite
1 Jun 2008 — 86 views, 2 favorites
1 Jun 2008 — 58 views
1 Jun 2008 — 47 views, 1 favorite
11 May 2008 — 70 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?