Hello...I'm living in the North East of England.
Currently working as a Technical Service Engineer for a German owned packaging company.
Luckily I get to travel, or have travelled to most European Country's and occasionally Canada.
Always had a interest in photography but never had the time or equipment to be able to do anything about it. On my 50th Birthday my wife bought me a Nikon D90 + VR 70-300 Lens.
If I see it I snap it... simple!
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?